Monday, July 7, 2008

And Then God Said, Let There Be Photos!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the day has finally come when the Internet has glowingly bestowed upon me the ability to post pictures onto this blog space. It's not much, but hopefully it will give you a more concrete idea of what has been going on these past three weeks...

This is my lovely dorm room and bed at Capital Normal University.

At the base of the Great Wall in Simatai (from left): Jess, Ran, me, and Szeman (my roommate)

Szeman and I on the paddle boats at the Summer Palace (颐和园, or Yiheyuan).

At the Summer Palace. From left: Szeman, Drew, Jess, Johnny, and me.

This is me and 雷老师 (Lei Laoshi = Teacher Lei), one of my favorite teachers here.

Ready for a night out on the town

Jess, Szeman, Drew, and I at the top of the Great Wall.

Bye for now,
Tess

No comments: